STEP 1. Apply
- Salesforce Fellowship Application
– Once you apply, an email will be received with all necessary information to complete your application.
STEP 2. Hiring our Heroes Interview
- Once all application step requirements are met, an initial interview will be scheduled with the HOH PM.
Resume Release - If you are successful in the interview step, you’ll be included in a resume release to our participating host companies.
STEP 3. Host Company Interviews
- Host companies decide which candidates they will interview. They will reach out to candidates directly to arrange an interview. Not all candidates receive interview requests by host companies.
STEP 4. Matching Process
- Fellowship candidates are carefully matched with participating companies based on the specific skills of the candidate and the preferences of both parties. Once matched with a host company, candidates undergo exclusive on-the-job training at their host company, gaining firsthand experience in the private sector. This real-world experience is augmented by weekly educational sessions for the cohort, held in a classroom setting.