Welcome to the MSPN Virtual Network Job Posting system.
If you would like to share an open position in your local MSPN (virtual for no affiliated MSPN or remote work opportunities) please fill out the form fill below.
We will review the submissions weekly for completion, accuracy, and meeting criteria with posts in the MSPN groups as soon as possible. These posts will take the form in one single post with all open positions in each area in the comments section.
To measure the success of this program we ask that you report the success of your hires to Hiring Our Heroes via the report your hires webpage.
The support of our sponsors allows HOH to empower tens of thousands of veterans, military spouses, and transitioning service members to find meaningful employment opportunities each year.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to us – we would love to hear from you.
- Employers are encouraged to Register for #DiscoverTheTalent to help the company identify as a military spouse friendly hiring employer.
- Third-party recruiters and services that require a fee are not allowed to post open requisitions in the military spouse professional networks (MSPN).
- Position posting is at the discretion of the Military Spouse Program.
- Open requisitions will be posted as soon as possible.
- Choose the most accurate Military Spouse Professional Network (MSPN) to post the position in. There is the open to choose from the geographically located MSPNs or the Virtual MSPN targeted toward remote and portable career opportunities.
- Report successful hires
Submitter’s contact info (email and phone number)
Date of entry (click calendar)
Title of position
Name of Company
Company POC/Contact Name (if different than submitter)
Job description (long form)
Announcement close date
Direct link to open position on hiring company website