Veteran Employment Advisory Council (VEAC)
The Chamber launched a private sector national Veteran Employment Advisory Council (VEAC) on November 10, 2011. The council is comprised of more than 40 of America’s biggest employers representing every major industry.
The council is committed to:
- Hiring veterans and military spouses
- Establishing best practices for veteran employment
- Reporting measures (job opportunities, interviews, placements)
- Providing mentors to help transitioning service members and military spouses, with the support of the Chamber’s extensive grassroots network
- Enlisting the commitment of thousands of small and medium-sized businesses across America to do the same
For questions or inquiries about corporate partnerships, please reach out to Rob Hoyt.